Friday, December 9, 2011

OK...WE'RE DONE NOW.......

I'm the first one to admit.......I'm getting older.....but mostly in the body.....I try to be "hip", I try to be "with it"....I try to be "today".  But I have to ask......I really have to ask......since when is it fashionable, hip, cool, acceptable......to have your underwear hanging out of your pants??!!  Seriously......I truly don't get it......it drives me crazy....it really doesn't even make a difference to me whose name you have on the waistband.  In fact, you can bet that it doesn't really impress Calvin Klein or Joe Boxer that your naked butt is rubbing all over them too.  I'm almost certain that the only reason they endorsed a pair of undergarments in the first place was because they believed them to be made the best, with the utmost comfort and durability at hand, not to be flashed out of the top of the jeans you're wearing.


Some say this trend came from the black rapper community.   Well where I'm from their ain't no rappers, nor a large population of black guys.  No matter how you try to excuse it, as fashion or trend or whatever, wearing your pants that low in public is considered by "most" (no...not your classmates) as demeaning, disrespectful, tasteless, rude & humiliating, not to mention it looks stupid.

Think about it.......you spend all day grabbing at your crotch so your pants don't fall down.....and do you really care that others are wearing them like that.  It's really not impressing anyone......good luck getting a job, how do you shake hands after a job interview when you have to keep your pants from falling down?  And what if its a physical labour job?  What then?  Or customer service in the food industry........?  Think about it...you are using one or the other hand to hold your junk in place....you really think some person is going to be thrilled that you are serving them dinner, pouring a coffee, or giving them change?

And finally....please do tell me:

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? 

Between showing your underwear wasteband and showing the crack of your ass?

A very thin piece of fabric!  That's it!  A piece of fabric that rests against the crack of your ass and your dangling bits.........catching all the nastiness that exists in those places!!!!

Believe me I speak for the majority......PULL UP YOUR PANTS!! YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!!....just sayin...




No comments:

Post a Comment