Saturday, January 14, 2012

YOU'RE MAKING ME LATE..

I'm the first to admit that I am a pokey pokester when it comes to getting up and ready for work in the morning...I generally have it timed to the second....

-how long I can sleep check
-how long in the shower check
-how long for hair styling check
-how long for travel time check
-leaving enough time for coffee pick-up check

IT'S DOWN TO A SCIENCE







Well you'd think it would be.......except for........YOU PEOPLE!!!  WHO? YOU....Yes YOU!!  The ones that get in the way of me accomplishing my mission!!!  The obstacles I encounter are seemingly endless..........I go to get a coffee....yes a coffee.....I LIKE coffee!!!  Regular-strong vein jump starting, eye-opening coffee!!!  And when I go out to get it....I like (NEED) it, fast......but when I'm in a hurry (ya ya I know it's self inflicted....but follow along) WHY??...Oh WHY?? is it that I must get behind 

THIS PERSON
"YES I'LL HAVE A: **Vente extra hot, soy, caramel macchiato, no foam, stirred, with whip, extra caramel, at 200 degrees.....latte to go.....**"  WTF....IS THAT!??!





Please....please CAFFEINE GODS......give me coffee...JUST a COFFEE!!

Finally.... I get my coffee, after what seems to be a never ending line-up of precocious drinks being ordered.....ahhhhh heaven..........no time to enjoy even a sip because I'm now late....late....late......


PEOPLE!!........YOU'RE MAKING ME LATE!.....just sayin......


1 comment:

  1. My mornings are the same, and I won't get up a minute earlier. But things better go off without a hitch, or I am royally fucked.

    And yeah . . . those Starbuck gurus confuse the shit out of me. Biggest Chair Latte you have . . . that's me. I don't even know what half the words the other coffee shoppers are saying even mean.

    ReplyDelete