Tuesday, November 15, 2011

YOU HAVE A LICENSE?!

I'm generally a pretty laid back person (stop snickering) but there are certainly some things that pick me off!!  One of them is a person's inability to drive despite the possession of a drivers license.  I've got news for you, holding a plastic card with a little hologram and your picture on it does not make you invincible.  

I have a truck and I will use it.  
OUTTA MY WAY!!!













There are two prime areas of concern that I am forced to endure regarding the eligible person behind the "wheel of steel".  

  1. General knowledge of all road signs and what they imply............
  2. Obedience of above said road signs........ 


Special consideration should be given to these signs :
This means get your sorry butt in line pronto (but not in front of me)
This means "not so fast or wait your turn"

The # on your speedometer should always match this


 These signs are readily ignored on many occasions........remember I have a truck and am not afraid to use it!!  Get with it or get out of the way.




Two more signs you should always look for when you are driving, especially if you are the type that doesn't pay attention while on the road...........er nevermind....those are gestures......just sayin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment