Wednesday, November 16, 2011

YOUR CALL IS IMPORTANT TO US!!!


YA RIGHT........!!  It is so important that when I call you for something that you pissed me off about.......I get asked, NOT MY NAME..........no but my telephone #.  And you know what truly irks me about that......it's being asked my telephone number/account number AFTER I already entered it in using the keypad on my phone. I thought I was supposed to enter that info to "better assist me".  Clearly this is just a way of killing more time.......a prolonging of the bleeding ear rendition of a pseudo Kenny G saxophone player raping yet another one of Celine Dion's songs!!!  


After 40 minutes of YOU telling ME how valuable I am as a client, in between choppy, canned, "french horn" music, you even have the balls to come on the line and ask me AGAIN for my telephone #?  Guess what.....you are not convincing me that I am one of your valued customers......instead I give you this:

WHAT I'M IMAGINING











REALITY



If you want me to believe that you are happy to serve me.......SERVE ME!!  And be happy about it...not a condescending stupidhead!!....Just sayin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment